Profile - Vince Ciafardoni

0
4:33 AM
Vince Ciafardoni is an artist for the Starcade project. Here's a little bit more about him, in his own words.



1. Name and favorite flavor of ice cream: 
Vince Ciafardoni – Cookies n’ Crème


2. What interests you most about being involved with the Starcade Project? 
I am looking forward to being immersed into the vast world of Starcade.

3. Name a few of your influences!
This is a tough one. I cannot name too many influences but I will say lots of videogame art had some sort of influence on me.

4. What would you like to accomplish the most in the Starcade Project?
I would like to accomplish a growth in my skills and creativity with digital designs, as well as artwork that really compliments the world of Starcade.

5. Tell us about one (or a few) of your favorite projects you've worked on in the past:
One of my favorite projects was the T-shirt design I developed for the Gloucester County Police Academy’s class of 42. It is really something I am proud of.

6. Where do you see Starcade going in the future?
I see Starcade being a very successful franchise for sci-fi game fans.

7. Top three favorite Science Fiction films/TV series/books/manga (not games):
My favorite Sci-fi movies are Looper, Donnie Darko, and Wall-E.

8. What's the strangest part of the Starcade universe to you, so far?
I think the strangest part of Starcade would have to be the creatures of the planet and their role in the universe.

9. What's a good principle for great teamwork?
Being open to new ideas and working together to reach a common goal.

10. If you had a more exotic title in the team, what would it be?
Vinn the Space Voyager.

Here's Vince's awesome Starcade logo:


About the team

The Starcade project was written by Alex Strang and coordinated by Jason Tagmire for Island Officials. The team consists of Robert Christina, Vincent Ciafardoni, Marty Cobb, Maya Milagros DeJesus, Kevin Kulp, Michael Pagdon, Aaron Plasket, George Ragen and Kenneth Thompson.

0 comments: